The gearbox reduces the motor speed to the speed of the screw shafts and
distributes it to the two output shafts.
The gearbox consists of:
1) Involute gear teeth couplings between the output shafts and screw shafts
2) Integrated thrust bearing assembly, radial bearings ofthe output axis are NSK products
3) Bottom part ofcasing designed as oil sump
Features of the Gear Box:
1) Reduction Ratio: 3:1
2) Combining host transmission box speed reduction and torque distribution part together, using three axis style design, with compact structure. Speed reduction, torque distribution and two output shaft ridical bearing all use NSK bearings.
3) Input/output shaft oil seal use original Japan brand products.
4) Gear is 6 grade which is a high precision. High speed overloading hard-tooth surface.
5) The bearing and geared are forced to adopted the immersion oil-lubrication system.
If you have any questions about extruders or spare parts, send us an email to discuss your needs and see how we can help you by email@example.com.