Copyright Nanjing Jieya Extrusion Equipment Co., Ltd
Service hotline：（+86）25-57248891 57248893
Twin Screw Extruder Routine Maintenance Instructions
Nanjing Jieya Extrusion Equipment Co., Ltd. Friendly reminder: The daily maintenance and regular maintenance of twin-screw extruder can make the twin-screw extruder have a longer life. The correct use and maintenance of daily life can not only effectively improve work efficiency, but also Extend the life of the twin-screw extruder to reduce maintenance.
Therefore, we will introduce you to the special considerations regarding the daily maintenance of the twin-screw extruder, and hope to help you use the extruder daily.
1. The first and most important point is that the machine of the twin-screw extruder is clean and the various moving parts of the extruder are cleaned, such as iron scraps or other impurities that have been ground by gears in the gearbox, and the wear of the gears and bearings is checked. The situation is well documented.
2. After a period of use, perform a comprehensive inspection of the twin-screw extruder, check the tightness of all the screws, and make a record. Any major failure is caused by irreparable damage caused by minor problems. The daily maintenance can reduce the big problems from a certain procedure.
3. Check, adjust the motor, control the instrument, each pipe and working parts. If there is a sudden power failure during production, the main drive and heating are stopped. When the power supply is restored, the barrels must be reheated to the specified temperature and held for a period of time before the extruder can be started.
4. If the steering fullness of the instrument and pointer of the twin-screw extruder is found, check whether the contact of the edge such as the thermocouple is good.
5. The inner wall of the cooling water pipe attached to the twin-screw extruder is easy to scale and the outside is easy to corrode and rust. During routine maintenance, it should be carefully checked. Excessive scale will block the pipeline and will not reach the cooling effect. If the corrosion is serious, the water will leak. The daily maintenance must take measures such as descaling and anti-corrosion and cooling.
6. Focus on checking the brush wear of the DC motor that drives the screw to rotate, and periodically check whether the resistance value of the motor is above the specified value.
Nanjing Jieya Extrusion Equipment Co., Ltd. arranges the above six points for the most basic daily maintenance of twin-screw extruder. Please indicate Nanjing Jieya Extrusion Equipment Co., Ltd., thank you.